HCI/d Podcast and Blog Announcement

Hi everyone,

Next semester, I’d like to start with all of you a think-tank blog/podcast related that focuses on HCI/d principles and their relationship to other disciplines and settings. The topics are to be determined as a group and to be discussed in the same manner. The themes of the week, color palette, blog and podcast structure is all to be determined by everyone. This is an effort that can only be completed as a team, and it only has meaning if we have a lot of voices to contribute to it (even those of you who haven’t said much at all).

I have a conviction that everyone in this program has a really awesome perspective on design. Having this sort of venue let’s everyone share their perspectives with each other, as well as the world…

If you are interested in taking up this project (that I hope continues for all of the future cohorts), please message me so we can start the conversation. Specific talents that would be needed are: graphic designers, writers, marketers/evangilists, audio technicians, webmasters and whatever else I haven’t thought of.

Thanks!

Tarun